суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

azuki bean




Every so often I get the urge to travel. To just up and go. I hate that I have responsibilities that tie me here. Whereapos;s the fun in working to save money if I canapos;t take time off to see anything? Iapos;ve been looking at flights to the South again. I want to go, so badly. I want to see Alabama and Louisiana, visit New Orleans, see the French Quarter, drive through deserts and stop in back-end towns that I donapos;t know the name of. I just want to go and see it all. I want to not be able to walk through somewhere in case there is a rattlesnake, I want to go to a barn dance, I want to listen to country on the radio. And yes, look at me, Iapos;m stereotyping, but I know there has to be places like this in real life, because I dream about them all time.

I need to be able to drive. I need to be able to do a lot of things. I need to save money, desperately, because if I donapos;t get to go anywhere next year either then Iapos;m just going to go crazy. Iapos;ve already factored in two months not working so that I can visit family in the UK, while keeping my house over here. That means Iapos;ll be paying rent for the two months that Iapos;m not here, which is 220 euro per month. 440 euro, I can do that. Plus money to live. And then if I want to come over to the states, thatapos;ll be a flight, which is roughly 800 euro, perhaps a little less, if I can get a good deal. So that would 1240 euro, without taking anything else into account. I think I basically need to save 2000 euro by next summer if I want to get anywhere. I can do that. I can.

Alternatively, anyone have a boat I could use?
azuki bean, azuki bean and recipe, azuki bean jelly.



Комментариев нет: