понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

browse files vb.net





  • Nadia was up all night puking last Tuesday. By Wednesday afternoon, she was fine. Thursday night, I was up all night puking. Friday afternoon, I was better.



  • We spent Saturday at the zoo in Indy with Blake and his parents, brother, brotherapos;s gf and daughter, and son. I didnapos;t realize how exhausting walking around a zoo with four toddlers would be.



  • Sunday was Blakeapos;s brotherapos;s 21st birthday. We all went out to eat.



  • I have no enter key on my laptop. Makes typing interesting.



  • All of the kidsapos; Christmas shopping is done



  • Hayden fell in the tub last night and has a huge fat lip.



  • Weapos;re all suffering from the cold oapos; doom.


browse files vb.net, browse files using javascript, browse files javascript, browse files c, browse files asp.net.



Комментариев нет: