воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cat heaters




1.��I want a dog so bad and I wonapos;t be able to get one until after Iapos;m done with school - not by choice. I seriously feel empty inside without one and while I know itapos;d be difficult, a lot of work, and expensive, I donapos;t care. The good outweighs the bad and I know it does. I just wish I could get one in a few months. But no.

2. I feel weird and Iapos;m not really sure why. School is going well, but itapos;s overwhelming. Thereapos;s always just so much to do and so often, a complete lack of desire to do it. I know that this is what I want to do with my life, so why is it so hard for me to focus?

3. My chest hurts and I donapos;t know why. Like a deep, sinking feeling in my sternum. My asthmaapos;s been pretty bad recently, due to stress I imagine. Either way, it sucks.

4. I donapos;t know whatapos;s going on, why I feel the way I do about things, and what to do about it. Emotions are running amuck.


avs directv forum, cat heaters, cat heath, cat heathcliff.



Комментариев нет: