понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

eastland columbus




A side effect of my hanging out with Declan is that my accent has managed, somehow, to become even more convoluted than it was. It already bounces all over the globe thanks to my trotting around it, but without my quite sounding like Iapos;m from anywhere but possibly my own personal realm, located mostly in my mind. Iapos;m continually asked where Iapos;m from and have taken to responding with either, "Oh, everywhere." or "Hither and yon." In any case, for reasons better known to themselves (more than likely Dylan Moran more than Declan) Iapos;ve picked up a semi-Irish "What?" Declan, I apologise in advance. The "What?" in question somehow manages to sound every single letter, instead of the more usual "Wot?" I only realised I was doing it when my Mother pointed out that my "What?", no matter the context, made me sound like I was questioning someones sanity and being really annoyed about it at the same time.

Moral: Think before you "What?"

cat helmet lime, eastland columbus, eastland columbus ohio, eastland com.



Комментариев нет: