суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

catholic tattoo designs




So, laaaate last nite, while my sisters slept on my floor (itapos;s a long, sad story), I was playing Cute. My file has been deleted, oh, THREE times now. I think my game is trying to tell me that Skye and I apos;donapos;t belong togetherapos;. LoL. I never got him past a green heart...

SO I gave up on him (far away in the land of Alaska, Lainaapos;s ears bleed). Now, Iapos;m going for Marlin <333 His heart events are so cyoot. Anyway, it was a few days before the�fireworks festival, and�I was giving him two bottles of wine and a wild grape every day, trying to get his blue heart to green so I could watch the pretty, booming colors in the sky with him. (Karen, the chic who runs the supermarket where I get wine, prolly though I was�an alchoholic XD)�THAT didnapos;t happen. In one final attempt, I brought wine to the fest. And HE�DIDNT�TAKE IIIIT T_T

But then the next day his rns green. *verbally attacks Marlin*

In other, happier news, (at least to Laina) the Miners are nearly dun *scurries off to finish*
catholic tattoo designs, catholic tattoos, catholic teacher resource.



Комментариев нет: